Christian Community Action understands that there are times in life when mistakes happen and performing court-ordered community service is required. We want to offer these individuals a unique opportunity to truly give back to their local community. In order to begin CSR work, one must attend an orientation session and abide by CCA's guidelines. There is no maximum-hour limitation, however there is a monthly minimum of 10 hours. CCA reserves the right to review any offense and/or decline any volunteer. CCA also reserves the right to dismiss a volunteer at any time during their scheduled service. CSR Orientation Sessions
CSR Orientation Sessions
- All CSR volunteers are required to attend a CSR Volunteer Orientation at CCA prior to assignment and scheduling.
- Children 17 and younger require parental supervision.
- All orientations are conducted at the Flower Mound Donation Center, 900 Lakeside Parkway
- RSVP is NOT required.
- CCA cannot accommodate new CSR volunteers except at the scheduled orientation time.
During orientation you will learn about CCA's mission, the various CSR volunteer roles and the Rules of Conduct for community service workers.
- Tuesday 4-5 p.m. (Beginning Tuesday, May 7, 2013)
- Thursday 1-2 p.m.
- Please come prepared for orientation as you will be asked to register and sign a CCA Rules of Conduct agreement and Volunteer Waiver. Documents required are:
- Court Documents:
- Name of the Court & County
- Hours Assigned
- Probation Officer/Case Worker/Parole Officer/Clerk
- PHOTO ID
- State Issued License
- School ID
- Green Card
CSR Volunteer Placement
Work location assignment is dependent upon the times available to work and the appropriateness of the location based on age and skill factors. Minors under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who will supervise the minor.
Please note: The information above applies to court-appointed community service only. If you would like to perform other volunteer service hours (not assigned through the court system) please click on the "Become a Volunteer" link under the Volunteer navigation button above.
CSR Volunteer Contact
If you have any questions about the Community Service Restitution Program at CCA, please contact the Staff Support Manager, KeriMarie Sutherland at email@example.com or call 972-219-4341, Option 1. We are excited to have you participate with CCA and look forward to working with you!